How to Change Spotify Password: If you are using Spotify then you already have created an account on Spotify. Well, creating and managing an account on Spotify is not a tough task, users just need to keep themselves updated.
Security always plays a huge role and if you want to keep your Spotify account secure then you should change the password from time to time to avoid uncertainties.
As we have seen many people are asking how to change Spotify Password on their device. So let me tell you that changing the password doesn’t need any expertise, you can do it easily on any of your devices.
Spotify is a popular app that many people are using frequently to listen to some amazing songs. There are many features of the app that will make you use this app daily.
If you don’t know how to do it then just follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
How to Change Spotify Password
You can easily change the Spotify Password by just following the steps that we have given below. Just follow the steps carefully –
- First of all, users need to go to the official website of Spotify premium apk website.
- Now you need to tap on the Login option at the top corner of the screen.
- Then you need to enter your email address and password to make your account logged in. You can also log in directly from your Facebook account by tapping on it.
- Now just head to the profile section and then tap on the Account option from the drop-down menu.
- Then you need to tap on the Change password option to proceed further.
- A new screen will appear where you need to tap the old password then you have to add the new password and in the next section, you need to confirm the new password by typing it again.
- Now just tap on the Set the new password option.
- A pop-up message will appear at the top of the screen that the password is changed. Now keep the password in your mind so that you can log in to your account easily the next time.
That’s it, in this way, users can easily change the Spotify Password without facing any hassles.
By just following the above steps. You don’t need to put more effort into changing it and make sure you should change the password frequently. We hope that the article remains helpful for you.
Can I change my password anytime on Spotify?
Ans. Yes, you can change the password anytime by going to the profile section of the Spotify app.
What, if I forget the Spotify Password?
Ans. If you forget the Spotify Password then you need to tap on the Forgot password option and you will get the new password on your registered email. By opening your Gmail account, you can easily create a new password.